METRO, YouthMETRO & EquipMETRO applications for 2019 are now open.
The basis of METRO is a commitment to obey Jesus’ command to “make disciples”. This represents a unique opportunity for your church to be engaged in the task of training men and women in ministry for Christ in such a way that they “think like Jesus, serve like Jesus, and become like Jesus”.
To apply for a traineeship please:
- Complete the online application forms for METRO , YouthMETRO or EquipMETRO
- Download either the METRO , YouthMETRO or EquipMETRO application forms. Microsoft Word versions of the application forms can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
- The application forms are to be completed by:
- The potential Trainee
- The potential Trainer/s
- The Senior Pastor or Session Clerk
Note: It is the potential trainer’s responsibility to ensure that each part of the application is completed and returned to the METRO Committee by the 31st August (METRO) or the 15th October (YouthMETRO & EquipMETRO).
- The Application Timeline and Checklist will assist you in the application process.
- Following the submission of your application, the METRO Committee will then contact you to arrange an interview.
- A decision regarding your application will be made and you will be contacted within a few weeks of your interview.